Corporate Sponsorship / Partners
The Olivia Hudson Foundation’s Corporate Sponsorship Program provides local and national businesses the opportunity to join a pediatric brain cancer organization that offers vital aid to countless children and families in need in San Diego and around the world. The program exemplifies the way in which the corporate and the nonprofit worlds can come together for the benefit of all.
The program is designed to underwrite operating costs, thereby making more Annual Community Campaign dollars available for critically needed programs and services. The business community is an integral part of the Olivia Hudson Foundation’s communal network.
The Foundation thanks its corporate partners for their generous participation.
• Platinum member$5,000 & up
• Gold member$1,500 to $4,999
• Silver member$500 to $1,499
• Bronze member$250 to $499
• General member$5 to $249
The Olivia Hudson Foundation is registered as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions to the Olivia Hudson Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. The Olivia Hudson Foundation’s tax identification number is 46-3048152.
For more information on the Corporate Sponsorship program, please contact the foundation at 858-216-4445 or email@example.com.
Corporate Matching Gift Program: Making Your Gift Go Further
The Olivia Hudson Foundation’s Corporate Matching Gift Program is a way for companies and corporations to acknowledge and support the donations made by their employees. Through this program, companies are able to “match” the employee contributions to OHF, thus multiplying the amount of the donated gift.
You can significantly increase your gift to OHF by participating in your company’s matching gift program. Even if you have already made your annual gift, a match is still possible!
Here’s how to get started:
1. Check with your company’s Human Resources office to see if they offer gift matching. (If they don’t, you may want to ask your company to start one.)
2. If your employer does offer this program, your Human Resources Department should provide you with a matching gift form to send to OHF along with your donation.
Complete this form and mail it with your donation to:
Olivia Hudson Foundation
P.O. Box 1272
La Mesa, CA 91941
3. Alternatively, some employers utilize online systems to process matching gifts. Please follow the instructions provided by your Human Resources Department.
Your gift and your company’s matching contribution will enable OHF to continue the commitment of advocating research, supporting families, and raising the awareness of pediatric brain cancer in San Diego and throughout the world. The matching gift process is easy, but the impact is significant.
FOR MORE INFORMATION